IGNORED

A Gentlemans challenge of Kaboom!

sloopy

Greetings all, WSGEXE, Captain Breakout, and I were on the chat here at AA talking about games, and decided to have a small 'challenge' among us, and others who want to play.

Rules:

The game is Kaboom! by Activision

you can play any official activision release of it (i.e. 2600, 8bit computer, 5200)

people in the top 5 spots MUST post a pic of their score...

the winner gets a 'congrats' from all players and a click on their 'rep' from other players.

This challenge ends on June 30th 23:59 Alaska (US) time...

and this is my first pic to get it started...

post-24811-0-16188300-1339545388_thumb.jpg

thanks,

sloopy.

If I'm reading your score correctly, Sloopy you scored 27,852. For reference, to earn the Activision patch for Kaboom! you had to score at least 3,000 pts. I won't beat this score in my lifetime. And I'm suspicious now that you're a secret Kaboom! master and were just huslting us kids.

When did Sloopy become a gentleman? :?

I am so confuseded.

I never claimed to be a gentleman... the challenge is open to all, including non-gentleman, non-human, and even sloopys...

sloopy.

hey man!) kaboom has always been one of those games that so addictive kind of like lays chips-once you start you cant stop

with just one(game).it been awhile but i think if i still have a good jitter free set of paddels at least 100,000 score should

be possible but only i think after a little practice time maybe a weeks worth(or more).

• Like 1

Man, I wish I still had my Atari 2600. I also had the 5200 version of Kaboom!

'Sup Keilbaca!

You exist! I moved to Pittsburgh, with a few friends. I can always bring over my stuff and we can have a gaming night. :)

How are you fine sir? :D

Edited by keilbaca

'Sup Keilbaca!

You exist! I moved to Pittsburgh, with a few friends. I can always bring over my stuff and we can have a gaming night. :)

I just looked up Wyano, PA, that is 10 min from my house! (I am close to Rilton)

'Sup Keilbaca!

I just looked up Wyano, PA, that is 10 min from my house! (I am close to Rilton)

Nice! I usually go home on the weekends, to work out and visit the parents. I had no idea you were that close :)