IGNORED

Atari 7800 Tank Command on Ebay

GaryH917

• 2 weeks later...

Posting here for those who don't visit Auction Central!

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1307167806131?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=130716780613&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Lol, I'm the one that won that auction.....I payed a high price for that game.The seller was very fast at delivering me the game.I received it a few days ago. Works great.I also bidded on KungFuMasters which is very rare.Unfortunatly I lost that auction.....someone outbidded me in the last 30 seconds of the auction.I was pretty pissed off too.......The game ended up selling for almost 200 dollars.LMAO, I guess I'm not the only Atari junkie on the planet.....Atari has become very collectible for die hard retro gaming fans.......

• 1 year later...

I have a factory sealed tank command on ebay. What should that go for?

http://rover.ebay.co...c#ht_121wt_1255

Box is a bit beat up It should go in the high 100's id bet, should even break $200. If the box was in better condition I bet it would go in the high 200's easy. I paid a decent amt for mine I think $180, what sucks is Tank Command is actually a VERY meh game imo.