IGNORED

HELP....PLEASE....S.O.S !

Stun Runner 87

Hello

I am new to this forum.

I grew up on Atari and rebuilding my old collection.

I am in the market for all things Atari.

I am almost done with my Atari 7800 collection.

I pretty much have every accessory and both versions of the 7800 console in almost perfect conditions.

I have all cartridges with the exception of 3.

I have been having a very very hard time locating these 3 cartridges anywhere, and believe me I have tried.

The folowing are the 3 games:

1.Tank Command

2. Kung Fu Masters

And

3. Mean 18 golf.

If anyone reading this knows of where I can purchase these 3 titles, please let me know. If you have xtras that you are willing to sell, I would love to purchase.

I would prefer if they are still in box, but loose cartridges will be fine for now.

I am already aware that tank command is the rarest and most costly game in the Atari 7800 game list..........I'm willing to pay the price.

If not, I would very much appreciate if someone here would be kind enough to post a link to a site, or a location where I can purchase these three 7800 titles.

Thank you for your time and I appreciate the help.

Its frusturating to have an almost complete collection with 3 games missing, LoL

I am familiar with the game, as I did used to have it when I was a kid.

I had just about every 2600 game too but sold them all cheap like 14 years ago.

I just recently got back into recollecting everything I could for the atari systems more like a hobby......

Tank Command isn't a very good game at all and certainly isn't worth 200 dollars, but a fossilized piece of Goerge Washingtons poop shouldn't cost a million dollars on Pawn Stars either.

The only reason I would pay whatever the cost is for Tank Command, is simply because its become a rare collection item.

Back to the subject of Tank Command, I always liked The other Froggo game "WaterSki" better even though its dam near impossible to get to level 1.

Assuming that Tank Command is worth closse to 200 dollars now, I'm pretty sure it will be next to impossible to get in a decade. Meaning it will be worth more.

Anyway, I bid on the Tank Command that was linked here earlier.

I searched Ebay quite a few times and couldn't find that particular auction. I don't know why....must of just missed or passed over it....

107.00 is pretty fair considering it looks like its in excellent condition with the box and seal wrap still on it.....I went up to 110 dollars and the auction should be over in a day or so......I hope none of you try and out bid me by raising the price up.....LoL

• Like 1

I just recently got back into recollecting everything I could for the atari systems more like a hobby......

Tank Command isn't a very good game at all and certainly isn't worth 200 dollars, but a fossilized piece of Goerge Washingtons poop shouldn't cost a million dollars on Pawn Stars either.

The only reason I would pay whatever the cost is for Tank Command, is simply because its become a rare collection item.

Back to the subject of Tank Command, I always liked The other Froggo game "WaterSki" better even though its dam near impossible to get to level 1.

Assuming that Tank Command is worth closse to 200 dollars now, I'm pretty sure it will be next to impossible to get in a decade. Meaning it will be worth more.

I searched Ebay quite a few times and couldn't find that particular auction. I don't know why....must of just missed or passed over it....

107.00 is pretty fair considering it looks like its in excellent condition with the box and seal wrap still on it.....I went up to 110 dollars and the auction should be over in a day or so......I hope none of you try and out bid me by raising the price up.....LoL

man, i need this tank command so bad ! :grin:

Seriously, no one in the world can just sell ma the dam cartridges? Help me dammit. Please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7movKfyTBII

Funny, I'm reading this thread and listening to the Flashback audio channel on SonicTap/DirecTV and that song just came on...

Worst song in history as far as I'm concerned.Where the hell are the smileys on this site?

Seriously, no one in the world can just sell ma the dam cartridges? Help me dammit. Please.

Funny, I'm reading this thread and listening to the Flashback audio channel on SonicTap/DirecTV and that song just came on...

Worst song in history as far as I'm concerned.Where the hell are the smileys on this site?

:? :mad: :mad: :thumbsup: :spidey: :sleep: :rolling:

more reply options

Edited by raskar42

More reply options?? I got an android phone the only thing you can do is reply, edit, or quote. nothing else. maybe on a computer but who uses those anymore?

People who want more reply options? :ponder:

• Like 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7movKfyTBII

The video is no longer available. I guess that's a good thing. :ponder:

Edited by roadrunner