IGNORED

SPACE HARRIER XL

gooner73

Very easy.

1. Order a 8Mbit cart from atarimax.com and pay :D

2. Get yourself the Space Harrier .ATR file (it is somewhere here on AtariAge)

3. Put the empty 8Mbit cart in your atari

4. Mount the Space Harrier .ATR file in your sio2pc, sio2sd, sio2ide, sio2sd whatever device you use

5. Program the cart simply by switching on the atari (the Atari does everything for you)

But... I'm rather positive Steve Tucker from Atarimax can program it already for you if you ask him (I can not speak for him)

Edited by Marius1976

Very easy.

4. Mount the Space Harrier .ATR file in your sio2pc, sio2sd, sio2ide, sio2sd whatever device you use

5. Program the cart simply by switching on the atari (the Atari does everything for you)

But... I'm rather positive Steve Tucker from Atarimax can program it already for you if you ask him (I can not speak for him)

thanks!

does the cartridge hold only one game or can you add more?

Very easy.

thanks!

does the cartridge hold only one game or can you add more?

Space Harrier uses all space. But other games are way smaller, so you can create a game collection on one cart. It is a great way of having a lot of games in just one cart. I love them a lot.

• 2 months later...

I have a stock 65XE and SIO2SD and have been reading this thread with interest.

Is there any other way of booting Space Harrier via file conversion or similar without the need for the cart? Is it just a silly notion or is there something that can be done with the file to make it work/boot directly from the SIO2SD...

Is it just wishful thinking on my part.....????? (Everyone shouts: YES YOU FOOL....!! lol)

With regards to the flashcart... Any docs/faq? Would the flash program for Space Harrier save me having to even bother with the USB-whatevers?? Just plug the cart in and flash via Atari and away I go??

I'll pay for it if it gives me fast results... :-)

• Like 1