IGNORED

Gauntlet for the Atari 7800 briefly mentioned

DracIsBack

A scan of this was posted here a while ago. Here is transcibed text from the interview

http://www.smspower....ue07-StayAWhile

i wonder if there is a prototype somewhere?

i doubt that us gold exist anymore, but maybe the programmers involved have it knocking around somewhere?

Games like this would have made the 7800 far more popular, rather than the standard atari arcade titles ( already done on two of our older consoles!), Gauntlet, r-type,ghosts n goblins,bombjack etc would have made it plausible to a much wider audience.

Looks like Tony Porter and\or Bob Amour would be the guys to try and track down maybe?

wouldn't it be great to get hold of them and they say "oh yeah, it's been hanging around in my attic for years"!

i wonder how they could be tracked down?

Looks like Tony Porter and\or Bob Amour would be the guys to try and track down maybe?

wouldn't it be great to get hold of them and they say "oh yeah, it's been hanging around in my attic for years"!

Ya that would be great. If someone would be intrested in finding them I would assume a google search or facebook would be a good start.

AtariAge user Tempest knows alot of sources to track down the old programmers from days gone by so he might have at least a starting point

to go off of if you ask him real nice.

Gauntlet, r-type,ghosts n goblins,bombjack etc would have made it plausible to a much wider audience.

The word you're probably fumbling for here is "palatable".

possibly, but don't really need a lesson in grammar, come here for fun, not for sarcasm. ;)

• Like 2

Gauntlet, r-type,ghosts n goblins,bombjack etc would have made it plausible to a much wider audience.

The word you're probably fumbling for here is "palatable".

possibly, but don't really need a lesson in grammar, come here for fun, not for sarcasm. ;)

Also for a venture to be a success, it needs to be plausible,not palatable.

For anyone actually interested in seeing if we can find this code in the uk, i am making progress!!!!!!!!

i am waiting for a certain "programmer" to get back to me!

it is hard work tracking these people down.

will keep groovy,shawn snr and drac informed if it takes me anywhere.

fingers crossed :) :-D :grin: ;)

• Like 1

Ya that would be great. If someone would be intrested in finding them I would assume a google search or facebook would be a good start.

AtariAge user Tempest knows alot of sources to track down the old programmers from days gone by so he might have at least a starting point

to go off of if you ask him real nice.

LinkedIn...