IGNORED

custom carts from atariage store

gooner73

Hi all

i have been waiting for a reply about the custom carts as i just ordered beef drop and b*nq for the 7800, but i know Al is busy with boulderdash. I just wonder if anyone can answer a couple of simple questions?

where do i get "binary" from?

is this just the rom file that you would use in an emulator?

and where do i get the label from?

can i just request a generic label and tell Al what game it is i want?

many thanks

Binary is the game ROM image for whatever 7800 game you want Al to make for you. Obviously, you will have to find a reputable download site that you can trust for this. As for artwork, it might be good to do a google image search for game "xyz" and see what comes up. Also, Yahoo images has lots to offer in the way of easy to copy game artwork. You may need some photoshop skills to come up with a professional looking label, especially if it is a game that was never commercially released for 7800.

Binary is the game ROM image for whatever 7800 game you want Al to make for you. Obviously, you will have to find a reputable download site that you can trust for this. As for artwork, it might be good to do a google image search for game "xyz" and see what comes up. Also, Yahoo images has lots to offer in the way of easy to copy game artwork. You may need some photoshop skills to come up with a professional looking label, especially if it is a game that was never commercially released for 7800.

thank-you very much :)