IGNORED

Price check on some stuff

Dryfter

Hi there,

I have a Genesis 3 system complete in a really good shape box (honestly, it's probably the nicest box I have for a system. Everything in the box is still in the plastic).

I have a boxed controller and 3 games (all boxed and complete).

Eternal Champions

Blaster Master 2

Contra Hard Corps

Pic attached for more reference.

post-7440-0-40522600-1343395879_thumb.jpg

Just wondering what the value may be.

Thanks!

Dryfter

Edited by Dryfter

• 3 weeks later...

$1500 for the console... easily :P ;-)

(I kid)

1-2 for the system perhaps, if anyone actually wants that iteration of the system (I personally don't value it above 50 b/c the 3rd is one I'd never own), 50-60 for the games

Edited by Protoplasym

1-2 for the system perhaps, if anyone actually wants that iteration of the system (I personally don't value it above 50 b/c the 3rd is one I'd never own), 50-60 for the games

Are you kidding? 1-2, as in hundreds of dollars for the console????

Here's a "new other" (condition) complete in box that sold for $27

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3209517642641?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=320951764264&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Here's one that was listed as "new" complete in box that sold for $80

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2809328478591?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=280932847859&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Here's a complete in box unit that sold for $45

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2610771926791?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=261077192679&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

$50-$60 on the games is close.

Here's complete-in-box Eternal Champions not sold yet for buy now at $5

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3307768249001?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=330776824900&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Complete Blaster Master 2 for $23

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2807711228471?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=280771122847&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Complete Contra Hard Corps for $30

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3307760903511?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=330776090351&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

• Like 1

If you're going to attempt to give someone a hard time for what they've said, you might as well put forth a concerted effort to actually read what they're written.... I said I didn't value the 3rd iteration of the Genny above $50 because it isn't a version I'd personally own. I've seen people sell 3s for well over 100, over the course of the last couple years.

I'm right on point for the games.

Anything else I can help you with while you've got my attention?

;-)

If you're going to attempt to give someone a hard time for what they've said, you might as well put forth a concerted effort to actually read what they're written....

I did read what you said. I quoted it. I responded to the quote.

I said I didn't value the 3rd iteration of the Genny above $50 because it isn't a version I'd personally own. I've seen people sell 3s for well over 100, over the course of the last couple years.

I didn't really give a fuck what you said you'd give for it personally, as it's entirely irrelevant. I was attempting to address the "$100-$200," which was bullshit.

No shit. That's what I said.

;-)

I seriously doubt it, but thanks for asking. BTW, wasn't giving you a hard time; I was merely citing evidence to the contrary of what you said. Rather than an "I've seen" story, I went with actual completed Ebay auctions. Silly me.

If you're going to attempt to give someone a hard time for what they've said, you might as well put forth a concerted effort to actually read what they're written....

I did read what you said. I quoted it. I responded to the quote.

I said I didn't value the 3rd iteration of the Genny above $50 because it isn't a version I'd personally own. I've seen people sell 3s for well over 100, over the course of the last couple years.

I didn't really give a fuck what you said you'd give for it personally, as it's entirely irrelevant. I was attempting to address the "$100-$200," which was bullshit.

No shit. That's what I said.

;-)

I seriously doubt it, but thanks for asking. BTW, wasn't giving you a hard time; I was merely citing evidence to the contrary of what you said. Rather than an "I've seen" story, I went with actual completed Ebay auctions. Silly me.

coolstorybro :thumbsup:

Since we're talking values, How about a CIB Shadowrun and a loose Phantasy Star IV. I was thinking I could get $30 for the pair, but don't know.

Please, no fighting...

Strictly depends on condition... need more input. What does the label look like on either of those? condition of box/manual for Shadowrun?

Condition is such an important factor for price, I'm not sure why soooo many people ignore condition.

Since we're talking values, How about a CIB Shadowrun and a loose Phantasy Star IV. I was thinking I could get $30 for the pair, but don't know.

Please, no fighting...

Strictly depends on condition... need more input. What does the label look like on either of those? condition of box/manual for Shadowrun?

Condition is such an important factor for price, I'm not sure why soooo many people ignore condition.

No visible damage to either label. The instruction book for Shadowrun has no creases, water damage or missing pages. It looks like it's barely been looked at, if it ever was.

Please, no fighting...

No visible damage to either label. The instruction book for Shadowrun has no creases, water damage or missing pages. It looks like it's barely been looked at, if it ever was.

Shadowrun... Gamers price $15-20, market imho... $30-50 depending on current availability/demand. PSIV.... ? $10-20? CIB in nm-vg condition for the hard box is easily worth $30-50 depending on current availability/demand.

Together in said condition in this market... $30-40 shipped would be solid imo.

Please, no fighting...

It's about $30 for each.

Shadowrun used to go for a lot more, but has dropped precipitously in recent years. Phantasy Star IV has stayed at the $25 to $30 loose price point ever since about 6 months after the release of the game way back in the day.