IGNORED

football/ real sports football

metzger130

I was wondering if anyone has a pdf file or something like that for real sports football for the 5200. Looking for the playbook, played it today with a friend and we just hit random buttons with no idea what we were doing. Probably would have been better if we would have known what play we were running.

I saw that on AtariAge, but I don't see the playbook. That instruction book says there is an accompanying playbook. Is this another book that might not be on here that came with the game? I'm under the impression that there was a book that told you what route the player would run and such. Maybe not, but I can see that says pick formation 1-3 then play 1-6 on each of the 1-3 and that 2-1 is punt and 3-1 is field goal, but other then that I don't see anything. Am I missing something or like I said is there another book that is not on atari age?

Here you go! There's also a "Visitors" playbook, but it's identical to the home playbook, except you just need to use it upside-down for quarters 1 & 3...basically, align the playbook the way your team is facing.

Have fun!

5200 FB Playbook - Game Play & Offense Pt 1.pdf

5200 FB Playbook - Helpful Hints & FG Pct.pdf

5200 FB Playbook - Home Cover.pdf

5200 FB Playbook - Offense Pt 2 & Defense.pdf

Edited by jnice
  • Like 1