IGNORED

Tons of Rare Atari 400/800/2600 and colecovision games for sale!

KittyDogurt

I guess that by "rare games", you actually mean that you would like us to fund the downpayment on a ______ (fill in with whatever you like), so you can then leave the forum, never to be heard from again??? Wecome to the AtariAge...I can tell that you are gonna last long here. :roll:

PS: if you happen to see Janet, could you make sure and her we said hi?

http://www.atariage....44-my-new-life/

• Like 4

Thank you for joining AtariAge to pimp your stuff and completely ignoring any forum rules. I can't wait to discuss interesting Atari topics with you. /sarcasm

I definitely agree with the person pimping their stuff, but I do not know how the person broke the rules. Please advise as I honestly thought it was O.K. to pimp your auctions in this forum. I have seen Ax, Allhallowseve, Mcgrail, and others do the same thing.

Thank you for joining AtariAge to pimp your stuff and completely ignoring any forum rules. I can't wait to discuss interesting Atari topics with you. /sarcasm

I definitely agree with the person pimping their stuff, but I do not know how the person broke the rules. Please advise as I honestly thought it was O.K. to pimp your auctions in this forum. I have seen Ax, Allhallowseve, Mcgrail, and others do the same thing.

A moderator moved it from marketplace. Originally it was not here.

Edited by Red 5
  • Like 3

A moderator moved it from marketplace. Originally it was not here.

Oh, I did not know that. Thanks for the reply. :thumbsup:

First of all, he didn't even know where to look to see what production number it was, second of all - at 0:20, Did you catch him calling it "the first Nintendo DS built"? Superb video - I bet they had to cut away because that guy was crying about his $10 NES when the game store clerk gave him a shot of reality.

Thanks for posting this, I wish CL allowed video.