IGNORED

Intellivision: The 125 Club

Rev

Introducing: The 125 Club (anyone who has completed there collections of the official 125 released intellivision games, boxed or loose)

I will add a submission form for people to send there pics and information to join The 125 Club.

I am still thinking of some kind of "trophy" to award those who qualify. I may make a 125 button and send it people. Any ideas are welcome.

The page will be finished this week and open for submissions.

You can put you name down in this thread if you qualify and I will contact you or you can wait for the form, either way.

http://www.intellivisionrevolution.com/the-125-club

Why must you taunt me as I'm so close....

maybe I can make a 120 club section as well? I hate to say it but it may take some people years to get the last few...

No no, no "120 Club". Either you're in the 125 Club or you're not. Don't be soft here Rev. :)

I do like the "Silver" and "Gold" idea by IntyMike!

Maybe an honorable mentions sections? Or even a collectors showcase section, I can make a web address for any user. It would look like this: http:www.intellivisionrevolution.com/cmart. Then I can add that persons pics and info to their own page so they can showcase their collection and link people to it.

While reading various topic's here about collecting, and after browsing eBay a little bit, I got to wondering:

How many SEALED games do people have in their collection?

Does anyone actively work on collecting sealed games?

Just curious.

Mendon

maybe I can make a 120 club section as well? I hate to say it but it may take some people years to get the last few...

No no, no "120 Club". Either you're in the 125 Club or you're not. Don't be soft here Rev. :)

Agreed. You're in or your not. :) it took me twelve years to get my CIB collection and about three to get it with CIB and loose combined so I like Mike's gold and silver idea too

Maybe an honorable mentions sections? Or even a collectors showcase section, I can make a web address for any user. It would look like this: http:www.intellivisionrevolution.com/cmart. Then I can add that persons pics and info to their own page so they can showcase their collection and link people to it.

Definitely like the collections section and the ability to update it.

While reading various topic's here about collecting, and after browsing eBay a little bit, I got to wondering:

How many SEALED games do people have in their collection?

Does anyone actively work on collecting sealed games?

Just curious.

Mendon

I semi actively collect sealed but there are quite a few games that never came sealed to begin with so that makes it awkward.

Off the top of my head I would say I've got over 100 different sealed games when variations are included. I'd have to check how many of the original 125 I have but I'd say 80-90 would be a good guess.

Agreed. You're in or your not. :) it took me twelve years to get my CIB collection and about three to get it with CIB and loose combined so I like Mike's gold and silver idea too

You will get the special "Platinum" status. :)

125 loose = silver member

125 cib = gold member

:-D

How about this:

125 cib = gold member

125 factory sealed = PLATINUM

By the way, when Utahmountainrose finished selling her husband's vast collection, she stated in one of her last auctions that she was done selling because she finally got down to his "core" collection - a complete factory sealed set, which he was keeping :lust:

125 cib = gold member

How about this:

125 cib = gold member

By the way, when Utahmountainrose finished selling her husband's vast collection, she stated in one of her last auctions that she was done selling because she finally got down to his "core" collection - a complete factory sealed set, which he was keeping :lust:

No one can truly have a factory sealed set as the later releases were never sealed. There is NO WAY to verify that no one ever opened the top or bottom flap to take a look inside. But as for the rest of the games, yeah they can be sealed!

You will get the special "Platinum" status. :)

Lol! I like that. :thumbsup: :)

125 cib = gold member

How about this:

125 cib = gold member

No one can truly have a factory sealed set as the later releases were never sealed. There is NO WAY to verify that no one ever opened the top or bottom flap to take a look inside. But as for the rest of the games, yeah they can be sealed!

Agreed. You could have a mint set, but there were lots of games that never came sealed.

I'd also throw it out there that there's another pretty specific version of the original 125 that I'm working on, all the very first releases of the boxes, the "true' original 125. This means all the US issued versions of the games if one exists, (ie. Super Cobra, Tut, Championship Tennis, World Cup Soccer) including all those that referenced the Keyboard Component. Believe it or not, there are actually variations of the Keyboard Component boxes, some of which I recently discovered with that 000111 system. Steve Orth didn't even have some of these listed on INTVFunhouse. Also, those that came in gatefold, however briefly. This includes Buzz Bombers, Vectron, Burgertime, Mission X and some of the ECS games. This should be the "Platinum 125" designation.

125 cib = gold member

How about this:

125 cib = gold member

Agreed. You could have a mint set, but there were lots of games that never came sealed.

I'd also throw it out there that there's another pretty specific version of the original 125 that I'm working on, all the very first releases of the boxes, the "true' original 125. This means all the US issued versions of the games if one exists, (ie. Super Cobra, Tut, Championship Tennis, World Cup Soccer) including all those that referenced the Keyboard Component. Believe it or not, there are actually variations of the Keyboard Component boxes, some of which I recently discovered with that 000111 system. Steve Orth didn't even have some of these listed on INTVFunhouse. Also, those that came in gatefold, however briefly. This includes Buzz Bombers, Vectron, Burgertime, Mission X and some of the ECS games. This should be the "Platinum 125" designation.

No, thats definitely TITANIUM. :D

125 cib = gold member

How about this:

125 cib = gold member

Lol! :-D

125 cib = gold member

How about this:

125 cib = gold member

Lol! :-D

Right when I think I'm getting somewhere with my collection, I find out that I'm only just getting started! :_(

That being said, thanks for the info Cmart. You are a wealth of INTVormation. I'll have to see how many of the US boxes I have (vs Hong Kong). I think I have a Taiwan LV Poker & Blackjack, as well. Maybe it goes with my Taiwan console. I'm finally done with the color manuals, although my Math Fun box is a Hong Kong box. I also have Burgertime and Vectron gatefolds, but not Buzz Bombers or Mission X. As for the ECS, I have:

Jetson's (Factory Sealed, non-gatefold)

Mind Strike (2 Factory Sealed copies, non-gatefold)

Mr. Basic (opened, non-gatefold)

Scooby Doo (opened, non-gatefold)

Scooby Doo (opened, gatefold) This was factory sealed, until I opened it

I don't have Melody Blaster or World Series MLB. Did all of the ECS games come in both box variations? I'm full of questions today :-)