IGNORED

Intellivision: The 125 Club

Rev

I'm working on re-organization and storage/display stuff, pics will be coming soon :P

And I guess I need to work on the hosting part as well .. :roll:

The hosting part isnt that hard! It takes like less than 3 minutes to sign up and uploading pics is very easy.

You could just upload the pics in a PM to me and I will just copy and save them, Or email me directly with the pics. YOU CAN DO IT!

Hi all, I'm fairly new to these forums but am an avid Intellivision collector. I think I'm very close to the 125, I'm missing LF1, LF2, Tutankham and Melody Blaster. For the Sears Video Arcade set i'm missing Checkers and Backgammon. It's great to find out from all of you about the different variations... man I didn't know what I was getting into when I started with NASL Soccer and MLB Baseball. I'll try to post some pictures of the collection this weekend. :-D

You can upload your collection to the collections section. later you can join the 125 club! We are working on free exclusive buttons for members. BTW, i added your serial numbers to the database, thanks!

Here is the Collections section.

http://www.intellivisionrevolution.com/collections

can you add me?

Hey, Alex, your collection is awesome. Almost as good as mine..... :P :P :P :P J/K You have alot of one of a kind items and prototypes that most people will never acquire! But I do see one very cool thing you dont have that me and cmart do have......The clamshell case donkey kong (CBS/Colecovision) rental from australia! (thanks intvdude)

Will you be submitting your collection using the form or do you want me to just add from your gamescollection.it page? How about some new pics? :)

• Like 1

I'm working on re-organization and storage/display stuff, pics will be coming soon :P

And I guess I need to work on the hosting part as well .. :roll:

The hosting part isnt that hard! It takes like less than 3 minutes to sign up and uploading pics is very easy.

You could just upload the pics in a PM to me and I will just copy and save them, Or email me directly with the pics. YOU CAN DO IT!

Yeah, I know... I'm just lazy :grin:

can you add me?

Hey, Alex, your collection is awesome. Almost as good as mine..... :P :P :P :P J/K You have alot of one of a kind items and prototypes that most people will never acquire! But I do see one very cool thing you dont have that me and cmart do have......The clamshell case donkey kong (CBS/Colecovision) rental from australia! (thanks intvdude)

Will you be submitting your collection using the form or do you want me to just add from your gamescollection.it page? How about some new pics? :)

When the museum will be ready I'll post pictures of it;) at moment I don't collect variants. But I could change idea in the future.

Anyway about variants I suggest to check Frogger european version, it is almost impossibile to find.

If you can add the pictures from Games Collection to your site I'll be happy about it;)

can you add me?

When the museum will be ready I'll post pictures of it;) at moment I don't collect variants. But I could change idea in the future.

Anyway about variants I suggest to check Frogger european version, it is almost impossibile to find.

If you can add the pictures from Games Collection to your site I'll be happy about it;)

Already done!

And I think I already have the international edition of frogger, its one in the same as the 'european' version you are talking about, right?

can you add me?

Already done!

And I think I already have the international edition of frogger, its one in the same as the 'european' version you are talking about, right?

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/201619-the-125-club-alex-pace/

can you add me?

Already done!

I don´t know what´s so rare about the european (international) Frogger? When a Frogger shows up on Ebay germany it´s one of these.

Or is there another variation?

can you add me?

Already done!

I don´t know what´s so rare about the european (international) Frogger? When a Frogger shows up on Ebay germany it´s one of these.

It is most likely the 6 launguage international version, as fas as I know there is just NTSC,French Canadian and International.

can you add me?

Already done!

It is most likely the 6 launguage international version, as fas as I know there is just NTSC,French Canadian and International.

And this one is not quite rare. :)

http://www.gamescoll...40005169272.jpg

As far i Know this variant is very rare I met only two pieces since 2008.

Who of you have it?

Do you mean this one? It's not too hard to find in European eBay sites. It has the 6 languages on the back right?

post-25458-0-40833700-1345335489_thumb.jpg

post-25458-0-58255000-1345335512_thumb.jpg

post-25458-0-71447500-1345335537_thumb.jpg

This has given me inspiration for my next variations thread....Parker Brothers "complete" :ponder: :skull: :_( variations thread is pending.....

Yes it is that, but I never found it in nice conditions. Where did you get those photos?

Alex, these are from Cmarts private collection.

Cmart, where is that link to the top 25 games that shouw all of your extra games? LOL

They are rare because cmart is hoarding them all!!!!! :-D

Yes it is that, but I never found it in nice conditions. Where did you get those photos?

Alex, these are from Cmarts private collection.

Cmart, where is that link to the top 25 games that shouw all of your extra games? LOL

They are rare because cmart is hoarding them all!!!!! :-D

Where can I see his collection? I still think that Frogger variant is quite rare;)

Cmart has never shown his entire collection, he just shows bits and pieces!

Or did you?

I dont think there are enough terabytes on the planet to take pics of everything, so we get only bits and pieces.

LOL! Not yet. ;) Just posted another couple of bits and pieces in a new Parker Brothers variations thread. :-o

• Like 1

Or did you?

I dont think there are enough terabytes on the planet to take pics of everything, so we get only bits and pieces.

LOL! Not yet. ;) Just posted another couple of bits and pieces in a new Parker Brothers variations thread. :-o

Stop slacking and just go snap a pic already!

I do remember one pic you showed me in our PM of huge piles of crap, but you have since bought shelves, right? :D

Or did you?

I do remember one pic you showed me in our PM of huge piles of crap, but you have since bought shelves, right? :D

A PIC. Like one pic? Riiiiight. :roll: :ponder: That would not do it justice, even if I had a panoramic picture option. It must be properly presented. :love: The pic you're referring to was a snapshot of a bunch of piles of crap that showed the Sanford and Son stage. Many more shelves have been bought, much more has been organized, and much more has been added. It will likely continue to come in stages....

Or did you?

A PIC. Like one pic? Riiiiight. :roll: :ponder: That would not do it justice, even if I had a panoramic picture option. It must be properly presented. :love: The pic you're referring to was a snapshot of a bunch of piles of crap that showed the Sanford and Son stage. Many more shelves have been bought, much more has been organized, and much more has been added. It will likely continue to come in stages....

Sanford and son stages. :grin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5DnqW3F57E

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Or did you?

Sanford and son stages. :grin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5DnqW3F57E

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Video not supported on ipad :( i better start using an android.