IGNORED

5200 Replacement Inlays and Covers

Lumberjack42

Hello,

I've recently started expanding my 5200 collection and as I'm a member of The Cover Project I've been making replacement covers for NES, SNES, Dreamcast on others and wanted to make High-res replacement covers for my 5200 games that fit into the Universal Game Cases we use on that site (It takes a little modding for 5200 games to fit.) I decided while making the template for the covers, that I had several games that I didn't have overlays for and made some replacements. Then in a fit of OCD, made some for the games that never had them, If you want to see them, go here.

Here are some example of the covers I mentioned.

DigDug.jpg

DigDug2-1.jpg

StarTrek.jpg

StarTrek2.jpg

a5200_vanguard_overlay.jpg

a5200_starwarsthearcadegame_overlay.jpg

a5200_zaxxon_overlay.jpg

What do you all think?

Those look very nice, looked at the overlays and great job on those! Are you going to be selling the overlays and such or is this something that people are supposed to download themselves and do?

Great job again

We at the Cover Project never charge since this falls in that fun grey area of copyright infringment. This is more of a do-it-yourself project we do for fun and the love of video games. If anyone is willing to scan their boxes at at least 600 dpi, de-rastered (or de-screened) I would really appreciate it. There is a full set on the site now but they were made from really low-rez scans and I'm trying to replace them with higher quality covers.

Edited by Lumberjack42

• 2 weeks later...