IGNORED

Mega Man CIB on feeBay right now.

HatefulGravey

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2809391487981?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=280939148798&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Listed this for a friend. If you have any questions about anything please PM me. His game, his pricing, my account and I'm taking responsibility for this. So if anyone here wins it and has an issue come straight to me and I'll make it right. Look at the pictures and you will see the entire story. The game is really in great shape, the box has very little wear. This lived in his closet for years and years so its still pretty nice. I forgot to say so in the listing, but this is from a smoke free home. I should go back and add that to the listing so people will know I guess.

Yeah, the price jump is the main reason I didn't just pick this up for myself. He would have let me have it cheap, but that is hardly fair to him. I don't collect boxes NES games anyway so the only reason to own it was the value, and I don't collect for value either. Just no good reason not to sell it.

The box isn't perfect, and that will hurt it some, but I have seen set ups like this sell for $130+ and that is surely what he would like to see from it. I have seen this game CIB get real high, in the $200+ range. You never know, I'm excited to see where it goes myself.

Man, I saw the picture before I read the post and my freaking heart stopped! I'm going to talk to the PO about this anyway. That should not happen at all. They are the only company on earth that can take control of your items with no liability for damage to it and this kind of thing happens as a direct result.

Yea, I don't trust them for nothing. I got lucky here. If that box would have been flipped the other way, the box would most likely be damaged right now. Luckily you had the bubble wrap folded over on top and had the extra piece on top where box was crushed. In that pic the megaman was sitting on the bottom of that box w/3-4 layers of bubble wrap on top, where as the bottom only had the 1 layer.

It's all good, just felt like blowing the PO in again on their crappy job.