IGNORED

Different Sega Mod questions

chrisballer

So I have a sega lot that I will be receiving soon that includes first models of the genesis and sega CD. I am also getting a 32X as well. My question is are there any mods that are a must? I understand that I can play them just how they are, but are there any mods that will make it much more enjoyable? I am also looking for someone to do a LCD mod for a Nomad. Is there anyone on here that does mods for these systems that are reasonably priced, and good at what they do? Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

Chris

I am going to offer S-video modding for Genesis in the future, but as of this moment I don't have the parts on hand (a good source of the right bulkheads) I want to offer the kind that the jrok CMVS kits give and I can't find them. The ones that hold on with screws simply put stink. If anyone has any insight I've not not had time to pour through mouser or digikey to find the part number.

It's not cost effective, and I don't know where either group gets their parts, but Console5 seems to sell the same parts (individually) on their site. Yeah, those screw-mount jacks blow.

edit: Actually, 10 @ $1.09 ea ain't that bad

Edited by Rex Dart

I do Genesis S-video mods as well as 32X S-video mods.

I sent you a PM a couple weeks ago either on here or DP about it. Can you send me a PM to let me know what all Gen mods you do, and what you charge please? I am on vacation now, but I will be back next week.

Thank you,

Chris