IGNORED

Atari 7800 Planet Smashers CIB on Ebay

thoughtwrong

I didn't want to open a new thread for what could be a noob question, so, if you don't mind, I will ask that here :

Why NTSC games for the 7800 appear to be a lot more expensive than their PAL counterparts on ebay ? Is there a reason for that ?

I am asking that because I've started collecting for the 7800 some months ago, but right now I am more focusing on PAL carts.

Edited by GM1982

I didn't want to open a new thread for what could be a noob question, so, if you don't mind, I will ask that here :

Why NTSC games for the 7800 appear to be a lot more expensive than their PAL counterparts on ebay ? Is there a reason for that ?

I am asking that because I've started collecting for the 7800 some months ago, but right now I am more focusing on PAL carts.

That's true for just about every system. Most collectors are NTSC.

Ok, thanks.

Good for me and my money I guess, since, being European, I am more into the PAL stuff.

I made an exception the other day, buying a loose cart of Water Ski (and its manual) for what seemed a good price, knowing there isn't any PAL version of the game anyway.