IGNORED

The 69 club

atari5200dude82

Calling all Atari 5200 fans here. Who does have all the 69 original Atari 5200 games. Either they can be new in box, complete in box or cartridge. I probably have around 50 or 55. I do have the Atari 5200 Multicart, that has all them on there , even the prototype games, except bounty bob. So i am close to there. About you. ?

Edited by atari5200dude82

The name of this club is such comment bait. :-D

Anyway, last time I checked, I'm missing about 15 games, give or take. I think the only Atari one I still need is Rescue On Fractalus. I know I still need most of the Activision ones (Pitfall, HERO, Keystone Kapers, Zenji, Zone Ranger, Activision Decathlon, Megamania), Of course I need Bounty Bob Strikes Back and Meteorites and Quest For Quintana Roo. For CBS, I need K-Razy Shootout. My only missing Parker Bros. titles are Gyruss and ROTJ Death Star Battle. I also need Star Trek SOS from Sega.

My 5200 has been sadly neglected for a while, I should hunt a few of these down!

Calling all Atari 5200 fans here. Who does have all the 69 original Atari 5200 games. Either they can be new in box, complete in box or cartridge. I probably have around 50 or 55. I do have the Atari 5200 Multicart, that has all them on there , even the prototype games, except bounty bob. So i am close to there. About you. ?

I'm in the same boat as you. I did get an Atarimax 128 in 1 multicart cheap, $50 complete. Got all the roms and A8 conversions but that's as close as I'll get. But still happy to have what I have. Love my 5200, it's so 80's!

I'm in the same boat as you. I did get an Atarimax 128 in 1 multicart cheap, $50 complete. Got all the roms and A8 conversions but that's as close as I'll get. But still happy to have what I have. Love my 5200, it's so 80's!

Very cool .
  • Like 1

since i'll never get bounty bob i give up i have around 50

hmm let me get em

STAR WARS THE ARCADE

astrochase

gyruss

return of the jedi

james bond

mr do's castle

super cobra

popeye

qbert

frogger

frogger2

montezumas revenge

miner 2049er

star trek

congo bongo

buck rogers

wizard of wor

krazy shootout

gorf

keystone

kaboom

pitfall2

beamrider

riverraid

space shuttle

dreadnaught factor

digdug

space invaders moon patrol

choplifter

pengo

kangaroo

rescue fractalus

joust

robotron

vanguard

galaxian

pacman

ms pacman

jungle hunt

missile command

berzerk

pole position

centipede

defender

countermeasure

mario bros

star raiders

qix

space dungeon

super breakout

soccer

baseball

football

tennis

No not that I can find.I what I found so far I will list, I knew I had like 3 H.E.R.O.'s (I was obsessed as a kid with that game and collected 3 5200 copies and like 4 2600 ones) Have a couple of those titles but Chiefly I think I only have pretty common tiles to trade: Like Bezerk Centipede, Counter Measure, Defender, Dig Dug, Frogger, Galexian, Kangaroo, Missle Command, Pac-Man, Pengo, Pole Position, Popeye, Q*Bert, River Raid, Star Raiders, Star Trek, and Super Breakout.

• 2 weeks later...