IGNORED

WHEN PACMANPLUS? WHEN?

Stun Runner 87

From going over the threads, it looks like that one bit the big one. It is one of the games I was going to visit. I've done the game logic for a Windows port (basic C stuff), but I'm a bit of a ways off from coding it on a 7800. (It and Phoenix are two of my target games, eventually.. though I admit I kinda hope someone beats me to either. ;) )

WHEN WILL "SCRAMBLE", "METEOR SHOWER" AND "MOONCRESTA" BE AVAILABLE IN THE ATARIAGE STORE AGAIN?????????? WHEN???? WHEN????? WHEEEEEEEEEN????????? I WANT IT NOW.........PRETTY PLEEEEEEEZ......

Hi guys:

AtariAge already has permission to sell all of my games in the store. :)

I know Al's been busy - but I *think* once he's back from PRGE they will be added.

Thanks, guys :)

Bob

So, these games will be for sale again soon?

And he is probably getting stuff ready for the portland retro gaming expo at the end of the month. Probably assembling and box stuff. I think he is in texas(?) and has to get stuff to Portland. Don't know where you are jaynz, but if you are anywheres near Portland you should check out the show. check it out here:

http://retrogamingexpo.com

Mmervine, I was not actually inviting anyone to slap around Al. It's called "humor", son. Look into it. :)

And, I'm in Colorado, so I'm watching for the scene to extend into Denver. We had a couple fo retrogaming events in the last few years, but they were poorly advertised and don't seem to go anywhere. Now that a couple of barcades have opened up and there's more of a 'retro-movement' in the local scene in general, though, maybe things will pick up and I'll learn about these events BEFORE they actually happen this time.

Just to update this (thanks again guys for asking) :)

directly from Al himself:

I am going to update the store software before I add all the new games, so it'll be a few weeks after the show. Then the onslaught shall begin! :D

Let's see, for PRGE it looks like there will be four new 2600 games (plus more copies of Halo 2600), one new 5200 game and five new 7800 games. To be fair, the 7800 games are the ones Bob DeCrescenzo has sold in small quantities here (RipOff, Meteor Shower, Moon Cresta, Crazy Brix and Scramble), but they will have high quality labels and manuals, and will be made available with boxes. All the new games at the show will have boxes, and I expect those to sell quickly! Once in the store, all the new games will be available with boxes.

..Al

Thanks,

Bob

Thanks Bob! I didn't see this thread until just now, when I was notified by the forum that you quoted one of my posts. :)

Yes, the games will be available in the AtariAge Store after the Portland Retro Gaming Expo. And, yes, there are many games "in the queue" and I'll be busting my hump to get quite a few games out this year. Not just for PRGE, but later in the year as well..

..Al

• Like 3