IGNORED

Was pretty happy to win this one...

marillion

I was worried it was going to be "outed" here on the forum and it would be priced out of my reach, but in the end I'm happy with my purchase.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1209729293071?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=120972929307&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Boing (Xonox style case), Tapper, HERO, Beamrider, Ghostbusters and some more common carts I don't yet have like Spider-Man, GI Joe and Amidar.

I'll keep what I want and either sell the rest locally or back on eBay with better pictures.

I enjoy splitting up lots & selling the dupes...I find I end up paying a lot less for games that way. I certainly need to since I'm looking for a job right now. :)

Peace,

Chip

I would not have posted it if I didn't already have a tracking number.

Peace,

Chip

A tracking number, while nice, really doesn't mean anything. The auction closed on a Saturday at 10pm EST, and with today being a holiday, your package has likely not been shipped. I don't see any reason why anyone would try to mess with this auction, but you may want to wait until you have the items in hand for future purposes before discussing them.

I was worried it was going to be "outed" here on the forum and it would be priced out of my reach, but in the end I'm happy with my purchase.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1209729293071?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=120972929307&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Boing (Xonox style case), Tapper, HERO, Beamrider, Ghostbusters and some more common carts I don't yet have like Spider-Man, GI Joe and Amidar.

I'll keep what I want and either sell the rest locally or back on eBay with better pictures.

I enjoy splitting up lots & selling the dupes...I find I end up paying a lot less for games that way. I certainly need to since I'm looking for a job right now. :)

Peace,

Chip

Congrats. I'm looking for some of those wood grain interlockable storage containers if you, or anyone else, is looking to get rid of them.

Strange to me that people get so worried about being outed or having something snatched out from under them around here. I have never understood it. I think of myself as a pretty "into it" collector, but I just can't go so far as to worry about people conspiring against me when I win an eBay auction... just sounds too gamer mafia for me I guess.

Nice pick up. I'm sure you can enjoy that for a long time to come.

...but I just can't go so far as to worry about people conspiring against me when I win an eBay auction... just sounds too gamer mafia for me I guess.

Oh, it's not THAT bad with me. LOL. I'm not worried about conspiracies or anything like that...I'm just worried about someone with deeper pockets and an equal desire for the lot focusing their attention on what I'm also interested in. If the auction links are posted on this forum before they end, then that has a much higher probability of happening. :D

Peace,

Chip

• Like 1

Strange to me that people get so worried about being outed or having something snatched out from under them around here. I have never understood it. I think of myself as a pretty "into it" collector, but I just can't go so far as to worry about people conspiring against me when I win an eBay auction... just sounds too gamer mafia for me I guess.

Nice pick up. I'm sure you can enjoy that for a long time to come.

I've had some bad experiences. I've had people contact the seller after I won offering 5 times as much as I paid. I've also had auctions I was bidding on suddenly close because of someone doing a side deal. I HATE side deals on ongoing auctions, but now I find myself offering a side deal on any item I am seriously interested in just so I don't loose it to another side deal. Sometimes I have the sellers tell me off for trying to side deal, that actually makes my day because I know they won't side deal with somebody else :lol: .

Edited by MrBland