IGNORED

Medium Bob's Red Sea Crossing Auction on Ebay.

MediumBob

Like Is aid "IF" I made repro carts I would. Fact is even if I made repro carts it's a losing investment as $10,000 is too much to pay for a repro profit, especially since it's already being repro'd.

We don't know if it's being repro'd. I don't think anyone knows who the buyer was yet. But, as I mentioned above, a buyer can get someone else to do the repro.

Yes. He is capable of making himself known if he likes. He is one awesome guy.

The way you guys talk, he sounds like he's made out of candy and angel tears. Like a magical real-life Willy Wonka that you can take a bite out of, but it's OK since every bite instantly grows back.

• Like 4

So is the winner a regular here?

He is on the site. I don't know whats considered a "regular". He's been a member since 2008 and before his sale thread, I don't think he has posted in the forums if he did it wasnt morer than a few post. However according to AL and a few others he has made many deals, so he must use pm's quite a bit?

He is on the site. I don't know whats considered a "regular". He's been a member since 2008 and before his sale thread, I don't think he has posted in the forums if he did it wasnt morer than a few post. However according to AL and a few others he has made many deals, so he must use pm's quite a bit?

Isn't that the winner of the Game Gavel one?