IGNORED

Random thought :)

Atari the Jedi

if we are going to be realistic, Tempest with trackball support would be awesome.

I believe that project is nearing completion.

I would personally love to see Mr. Do. Wrathchild (who's done quite a few Atari 8-bit to 5200 conversions) is actually taking a look at this, which I'm pretty excited about.

i'd like a top down racer like indy 500 or ivan stewarts off road

or a pinball like codemasters pinball simulator

Championship Sprint needs more attention on a classic gaming console. I can just hear those little engines revving and the quick whup whup whup of the fastest chopper available, all made possible by the Pokey chip.

I would personally love to see Mr. Do. Wrathchild (who's done quite a few Atari 8-bit to 5200 conversions) is actually taking a look at this, which I'm pretty excited about.

I think that would be cool,i mean if the BBC model B can do it really well (Mr Ee!) then the 5200 could,i think there are a lot of choices and a few unusual games like Eyes by Rock-ola or perhaps a decent driving game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5Vlm-vvUTc

Edited by R.O.T.S

Not a fan of the existing Gorf port even with the control hack?

I just think it could be done better. Look at how great the Coleco version is. If it can look that good on the CV, it could should be better than that graphics wise. AND of course having the Galaxians stage would be nice as well!

Also, I'm someone who is a fan of the 5200's keyboard. Meaning that I like games that actually utilize it (Star Raiders being my favorite) with overlays. When I was a kid my best friend had the 5200 and the Intellivision (I had the 2600). I never liked the Intellivision enough to buy it, I hated the control disc or whatever it is and I hated the graphics on the games. But I liked some of the game ideas. To that end, I would love to see some Intellivision game ideas converted over to the 5200 with better graphics and action -

Armor Battle

Sea Battle

Space Battle

Space Hawk

Sub Hunt

Utopia

Swords & Serpents

• 3 months later...