IGNORED

so my girlfriend dropped my 5200

BrutallyHonestGamer

I'm building a game room in my basement and was transporting systems and she drops the 5200. So now the front plate is cracked and comes off...should I dump her or let this one slide?

I'm sory or your loss. I'm sure the impact of the 5200 crushed her skull instantly. IF you can let it slide off then don't just dump her somewhere. Just explain how massive the 5200 is and the police will consider it an accident.

Edited by theloon

Well, in her defense I actually dropped mine last week lol. I got one last year and I basically just collect, so on the shelf it went. The controllers wouldn't respond so I never touched it. Then I decided to try and clean a controller and test it. I grabbed the system with one hand and forgot that cover just opens. Soon as I grabbed it and brought my had down to my side that cover came open and ripped the system out of my hand.

It fell about 2-3 feet. Luckily nothing happened to it and it still works fine. Needless to say I was not happy.