IGNORED

most everdrives back instock!

nashnooga

Is that a Super Everdrive on there? Cool...

Looks a lot cheaper than on Stoneage gamer...which still lists as out of stock

Not really. The 79 is for a board only. You could add the case for 15 which bumps it up a bit. Plus the SAG one comes with a free firmware update coupon. Not that it really is a huge selling point since you have to send it back for the update within the first year or so but something that may be a consideration. And it looks like he's got them back in stock too.

Unless you're taking about the deluxe edition SED which includes the DSP-1 chip that's 144 and out of stock.

Edited by Robocop2

Not really. The 79 is for a board only. You could add the case for 15 which bumps it up a bit. Plus the SAG one comes with a free firmware update coupon. Not that it really is a huge selling point since you have to send it back for the update within the first year or so but something that may be a consideration. And it looks like he's got them back in stock too.

Unless you're taking about the deluxe edition SED which includes the DSP-1 chip that's 144 and out of stock.

Yeah I prefer the deluxe DSP-1. Hopefully someday those will be in stock again. Thanks for explaining it.

• Like 1

Yeah I prefer the deluxe DSP-1. Hopefully someday those will be in stock again. Thanks for explaining it.

Problem is DSP-1 chip. They must be obtained from donors. We just sent shipment of DSP-1 chips to Ukraine a few weeks ago. I don't have the time to mod them in myself. KRIKzz's staff can do it much faster than I can.

Like Robocop2 said we actually sell 3 versions of Super EverDrive: Board Only, Cart Only, and Deluxe. Only one that comes with DSP-1 chip is Deluxe. KRIKzz rarely sells them with DSP-1 chips because they are a pain for him to come by in Ukraine. They are a pain for us as well because there is no one selling lots of DSP-1 chip games. We must order each one individually of eBay and similar sites or if we ever come across the games in the wild.

We actually have someone else who will begin producing Carts / Deluxe Editions for us starting October. They will be taking over EverDrive-MD, Super EverDrive, EverDrive-GG, Master EverDrive, and EverDrive64 to start. We will continue with Mega EverDrive and SD2SNES since they are much more complicated to do. Production and availability should increase because of this. I have been doing them all by myself. There are 7 flash carts (eventually 8 with Turbo EverDrive Deluxe) we do now. I am spread too thin and thus why I had to train someone else to produce them.

Just want to say I have a Super and a Genesis Everdrive I got from Stone Age gamer..... His products are worth every penny, I'm impatient so I order the 64 from Krikzz. But, you can't go wrong with Stone Age, you can tell how much care and finesse is put into each one. I love the ugc covers and the labels he does, so worth it..... :grin: I'm kinda sad i'm not getting it from them because it wont match on the shelf.... :(

Oh btw, @StoneAge, do you sell just the labels or inserts for the everdrive 64???

Just want to say I have a Super and a Genesis Everdrive I got from Stone Age gamer..... His products are worth every penny, I'm impatient so I order the 64 from Krikzz. But, you can't go wrong with Stone Age, you can tell how much care and finesse is put into each one. I love the ugc covers and the labels he does, so worth it..... :grin: I'm kinda sad i'm not getting it from them because it wont match on the shelf.... :(

Oh btw, @StoneAge, do you sell just the labels or inserts for the everdrive 64???

Thanks for kind words. No we do not sell any part of the Deluxe Edition separate for a few reasons. First people pay good money for Deluxe and we don't want a bunch of pseudo Deluxe out there and second we had issue early on when we actually did sell labels where competitor was buying them and using them on their own EverDrives.

Problem is DSP-1 chip. They must be obtained from donors. We just sent shipment of DSP-1 chips to Ukraine a few weeks ago. I don't have the time to mod them in myself. KRIKzz's staff can do it much faster than I can.

Like Robocop2 said we actually sell 3 versions of Super EverDrive: Board Only, Cart Only, and Deluxe. Only one that comes with DSP-1 chip is Deluxe. KRIKzz rarely sells them with DSP-1 chips because they are a pain for him to come by in Ukraine. They are a pain for us as well because there is no one selling lots of DSP-1 chip games. We must order each one individually of eBay and similar sites or if we ever come across the games in the wild.

We actually have someone else who will begin producing Carts / Deluxe Editions for us starting October. They will be taking over EverDrive-MD, Super EverDrive, EverDrive-GG, Master EverDrive, and EverDrive64 to start. We will continue with Mega EverDrive and SD2SNES since they are much more complicated to do. Production and availability should increase because of this. I have been doing them all by myself. There are 7 flash carts (eventually 8 with Turbo EverDrive Deluxe) we do now. I am spread too thin and thus why I had to train someone else to produce them.

I had no idea. Amazing and I have to say keep up the good work! I liked the Facebook page and eagerly await!