IGNORED

Thunder Force III

Yurkie

What do you guys think of Thunder Force III. It seems like a solid space shooter to me. Pretty difficult but after only a couple tries I have made it to the first Boss.

How many levels are there? Do you repeat the stages over again or is there an ending?

What do you guys think of Thunder Force III. It seems like a solid space shooter to me. Pretty difficult but after only a couple tries I have made it to the first Boss.

How many levels are there? Do you repeat the stages over again or is there an ending?

I have played TF3 many many times and still do on occassion...there is an ending. There are 5 worlds that surround a sun type planet and you can pick a starting world and then the game progresses around the worlds until they are all completed and then you get to go into the sun planet and it gets difficult. There is a code that will give you all weapons powered up and the "craw" which is the option that orbits your ship.

In my opinion it is a solid shooter for the Genesis/Megadrive TF4, Known as Litening Force(spelling is correct) is much harder but it only has four starting worlds that you can pick the order in which you go through them...after completing the priliminary 4 worlds Phase 2 starts and it get really hard and is long.. there is a code for starting with 99 lives...and you will need everyone of them to get through the game.

I have just recently acquired TF5 for the Playstation1 and I will have to get back to you on that...but so far harder than TF4

And no I will not supply the codes for the games here...I will leave that to you to search for.

Hope this answers your question