IGNORED

I need a Gameboy Color speaker. I can't find any?

icemanxp300

Ok took this thing apart and compared to the 1 1/8" mini speaker from radio shack.... which some fool online said that was the speaker to use and it is way bigger. The speaker inside is more like 7/8". I've been looking all over and can't find a replacement speaker. This is a special pikachu gamehoy color there is NO way I cracking the plastic to make this fit. I just want a replacement. any ideas? It can be smaller I don't mind. Someone said a psp speaker works? I don't have one of them either lol. Any chance a cheap game from like walmart would have one?

I'm in the same boat. Can't even find the speaker rating. I've heard of people using Radio Shack speakers that do fit but blow out because they're the wrong wattage. I have heard of people using the PSP 1000 speaker and it works Youtube or googled I think. But they are smaller. Find them on ebay. I haven't tried any so do so at your own risk. Hope this helps.