IGNORED

Are the old RF wireless controllers any good?

Game-Tech.US

I have a customer interested in wireless controllers, but the only ones I know of id even try to fix are a couple of sets of RF ones I have. However, I won't touch em if they don't function properly when in a proper working order, and or are not worth the hassle to repair.

If there already exists such a thread move, although I have little to no use for necro-posting...

Here's what i'm talking about:

con_AtariRemoteControllers.jpg

Your mileage may vary depending on where you live, but I think they're awesome. I prefer the feel of a CX-10, but the wireless sticks are excellent. The only reason I don't use mine more is that they're in near mint shape and I don't want to put too many hours on them. The stickers on the bottom are right under my fingers when I play and sweat has already made some of the ink run on the left controller.

Your set is definitely worth fixing up. There's not a whole lot to go wrong with them that I know of. I had one receiver that had a busted antenna. I think I still have it somewhere but I haven't replaced the antenna yet.

If you've got a pair of sticks that show signs of use, I'd be interested in buying them for everyday use with one of my receivers. I wouldn't need the receiver.

Edited by shadow460