IGNORED

7800 region free ?

peedenmark7

Yurkie's mod is the bee's knees!!!!!

It's just an eprom with the euro BIOS on it, Yurkie is not the inventor of the mod! Some games still won't work ,graphic glitching,rolling image, blank screen to name a few problems that I have found . and as there are no euro only releases iirc , a fairly pointless mod, I have done it to my ntsc 7800 however :)

Anyone noticed any odd behavior with the inbuilt asteroids game if its left in attract mode for a while

It's just an eprom with the euro BIOS on it, Yurkie is not the inventor of the mod!

Thanks for the unwarranted lesson, but I am well aware that he didn't "invent" the mod itself. :roll: I simply give a free plug to the folks who do good work...and IMHO, Yurkie's work is the best. His craftsmanship is top notch...unlike many of the other "console mod service providers butchers" I have come into contact with over the years. Another reason for the plug: he stands behind his work...also unlike the many other "console mod service providers butchers".

In addition to the "euro mod", Yurkie added a high quality video mod and joystick mod for my 7800. All of these modifications have enhanced my 7800 experience across the board...the same way he did with my Colecovision. For that, he deserves a favorable review whenever I have the chance to provide one. Many other AA members would (and regularly do) agree with me on this point.

...he deserves a favorable review whenever I have the chance to provide one. Many other AA members would (and regularly do) agree with me on this point.

100% agree. Having both a ColecoVision and a 7800 fully mod by Yurkie, I can also vouche for his work. It is second to none.

7800: http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/198160-atari-7800-hardware-modding-service/

ColecoVision: http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/172279-colecovision-hardware-mods-and-sales-complete-system-179-update-1001/

• Like 1