IGNORED

Unreleased games for Colecovision in cart form, for sale

ozma wars

hi there

you wanna one of those unreleased games of the 80's in cartridge form ?

I need money to restore my veteran cars so have to sell all my collections starting from this. Which game you wanna on cartridge and I will sell you. A bid please. Shipping to Europe is 15 Euro. Overseas 17 Euro.

cases : mainly CBS Colecovision cases, I have approx. 150 cases, all will be cleaned and labels removed. No new labels will be applied.

games : those available as rom on websites. More honestly, I cannot do that. This will be made by an italian friend. To avoid any problems with still existing brands or producers we can only offer all the playable but unreleased games of the 80's or the enhanced versions of DK DKII.....some titles :

1. ALCAZAR THE FORGOTTEN FORTRESS

2. ALPHABET ZOO

3. AMAZING BUMPMAN

4. ANTIISDA WARRIOR

5. AQUATTACK

6. ARTILLERY DUEL

7. BOULDER DASH

8. BUST'IN OUT

9. CANADIAN MINI GAMES

10. CASTELO

11. CHATEAU DU FRAGON

12. COSMO CHALLENGE

13. DAC MAN

14. DANCE FANTASY

15. DEATH RACE

16. DIAMOND DASH

17. DIG DUG

18. DOUBLE BREAKOUT

19. DP VALENTINE GAME

20. DR. SEUSS FIX-UP THE MIX-UP PUZZLER

21. DRAGON FIRE

22. ESCAPE FROM THE MIND MASTER

23. FALL GUY

24. FINAL TEST CARTRIDGE

25. FRACTION FEVER

26. FROG FEAST

27. FROG MAGI

28. GAMEPACK VIC 20 ROM

29. GAMEPACK VOL. 1 ROM

30. GAMEPACK VOL. 2 ROM

31. JOUST

32. JUKE BOX

33. KICK GAS

34. KILL BARNEY IN TOKYO

35. KILLER INSTINCT

36. INSANE PICKIN STICKS

37. LINKING LOGIC

38. LOGIC LEVELS

39. M.A.S.H.

40. MATT PATROL

41. MAZEZAM ROM

42. MEMORY MANOR

43. METEORIC SHOWER

44. MONKEY ACADEMY

45. MOON PATROL

46. MS. SPACE FURY

47. NUMBER BUMPER

48. OIL'S WELL

49. PAC MAN

50. PORKY'S

51. POWER LORDS QUEST FOR VOLCAN

52. Q BERT CUBES

53. SECTOR ALPHA

54. SKIING

55. SLURPY

56. SPACE CAVERNS

57. SPACE HUNTER

58. SPACE INVASION

59. STAR FORTRESS

60. STEAMROLLER

61. Super DONKEY KONG ADAM eprom

62. SUPER DONKEY KONG JUNIOR rom

63. SUPER DONKEY KONG

64. THE HEIST

65. TURBO JOISTICK VERSION

66. VICTORY JOISTICK VERSION ROM

67. VIDEO HUSTLER

68. WILD WESTERN

69. WINKY TRAP

70. WIZARD OF ID'S WIZMATH

71. WORD FEUD

72. YOLKS ON YOU

as you know well in the past same service was available from some well known homebrewer editor here. Practically the games you find on the web as rom version ( you will give us the link ) we can put in cartridge form.

I think the games available on the web are unfinished products. Personally, I got them but never played, so have no idea.

Price ? also no idea. PM thanks, bids welcome.

Perhaps you should figure out what products you're able to sell without people getting mad at you, try them to make sure they work, come up with pricing, and then inform us of our options.

which info you need ? I supposed you Colecovision fanatics as I was/am...the best is you go to websites where Colecovision roms are available. You play the version of the game you prefer on yr. pc with yr. emulator ( for each game you will find various versions, in particular for the unfinished homebrews of the early 2000 ) and if you like it you can order that specific game in cart form.

We will order the eproms 27256, burn the roms, put in a Coleco shell and sell you.

The costs : 20 - 25 euro the fabrication price then what we get more is a gain, then the shipping.

The pics ? need at first to know which the price you and others consider worth for a game. This an hobby, not a business. Just for yr. info, a practical example : 1 newspaper here costs 1,20 Euro - 1 liter gasoline 1,95 Euro - 1 coffee 1,10 Euro. 1 Coke, small, 2.5 Euro. This help you to realize that for 20 or 30 or even 40 USD the work is not of interest.

This, very frankly speaking.

It's cool that you are willing to help CV fans/collectors acquire reproduction cart versions of games, but there are a number of games in your list that are still available to purchase either loose or C.I.B. Also, a number of authors have specifically asked that the freely released rom images of their games not be made available on cart for a profit... even a minimal profit. For $20-$25 Euro for a repro cart from you, that would seem to be about a $15-$20 profit on each.

http://www.ccjvq.com/newcoleco/

• BUST'IN OUT
  • CANADIAN MINI GAMES
  • CHATEAU DU FRAGON
  • DAC MAN
  • DIAMOND DASH
  • DOUBLE BREAKOUT
  • DP VALENTINE GAME
  • GAMEPACK VIC 20 ROM
  • GAMEPACK VOL. 1 ROM
  • GAMEPACK VOL. 2 ROM
  • INSANE PICKIN STICKS
  • MS. SPACE FURY
  • SPACE INVASION - Available CIB for $20 thru http://www.classicgamecreations.com/
  • STAR FORTRESS - Available CIB for $20 thru http://www.classicgamecreations.com/
  • TURBO JOISTICK VERSION
  • VICTORY JOISTICK VERSION ROM

No pics? No prices? Half ass info and game list...is this thread a joke?? I mean, Killer Instict for Colecovision?

BTW, Killer Instinct was one of NewColeco's earliest programming efforts on the CV and he freely shared the rom image. I think he might have some info on his website that is linked above.