IGNORED

7800 HSC Season 6 Suggestions

NIKON

I was thinking that maybe that players would only get to update their scores once for every game.

Also maybe instill a challenge ladder...what this means is that a player in Season six can challenge any other player in Season six to a best of 3 match on the current game.

This would not result in any HSC points ..but we could possibly have a challenge ladder where it would be like a King of the Hill for that game in that season.

Then at the end of the season the top 4 player of the King of the Hill ladder would square off in a best of 5 match playing from a pool of games that were played in Season 6.

Any others have any other suggestions that they would like to see happen???? Please Post.

Thank You,

NIKON

A few years ago we did a challenge across multiple HSCs. I think it was Ms. PacMan or Joust, as that game was on most systems. It was our combined score versus their's I believe.

I'd love to do a three or four round version of that. I think Ms. PacMan, PacMan, and Burgertime are available on all of the Coleco, Inty, 7800, 5200, and 2600. Those would probably be a good bet. They could be run as normal HSCs, with the combined total going into the across system competition.

EDIT: Q-Bert would also work I think.

Edited by Atarifever