IGNORED

Anyone have a spare 800 A/V Cable?

Clint Thompson

• 1 year later...

A rca phono cable on both ends will work. You can get them at radio shack stores in the united states, and or try sterio stores. They are an audio cable, but will work.

If its a restore project, and you want everything original atari then try best electronics 1-408-243-6950 in united states.

A rca phono cable on both ends will work.  You can get them at radio shack stores in the united states, and or try sterio stores.  They are an audio cable, but will work.

If its a restore project, and you want everything original atari then try best electronics 1-408-243-6950  in united states.

I think he is talking about a Monitor cable and not RF.

I had to make my own which wasn't too hard. Maybe someone else here has one to sell though.

If you want to connect to the monitor port, then you always can cut a MIDI cable (or a keyboard extender cable) and an RCA cable in half and build a new A/V Cable...

You can even add an S-video cable. This is what I use for my Ataris (a MIDI, S-Video RCA hybrid). :)

Cheers,

Chris