IGNORED

where the hell is ShawnSr?

Stun Runner 87

Its been 3 months since I returned the broke M.I.A cart to you bruh....I ain't gotta a response or any feed back from you dude........I hope I didn't get ripped off dude....I want my 40 dollars back or a returned working cart....ill be in Canada next month, purhaps you want to meet up.....I linked a picture of me below:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/141/320696337_16357f7e4f.jpg

Do it NOW !!!!

On a serious note, ShawnSr is an okay guy...I made this thread just to get his attention and it worked....He has contacted another member of this forum to make right with me, as he always stands by his products...No offense intended...Me and Shawn are cool.....I hope his banning is uplifted soon because he has been a dedicated member of this website for more than a decade......Peace be with Shawn...:)

• Like 1

I hope his banning is uplifted soon because he has been a dedicated member of this website for more than a decade......Peace be with Shawn... :)

Don't count on it, he had been a pain a few times, the final straw was posting another members Homebrew ROM that was clearly for sale and against the wishes of the owner. When it was removed he still posted snarky replies about it. In short as I said in my first reply, he was an ass.