IGNORED

Thinking of the cart that donated it's...

Atari the Jedi

Now that my collection has grown and I have got almost every common cart there is. I also hate seeing some of the less common carts that are maybe not as good games but people want like $90 for it's ridiculous! It used to be I could buy Atari games, carts etc everything heck I've had people pay me to take it now everyone thinks they've got a gold mine whether it be yard sale, eBay, craigslist you name it Somebody who finds a game like Frogger all of a sudden wants $25 for it. Or heck I seen $25 for Pac-Man super break out

But now some of the sellers and shops are getting pretty itchy they don't like eBay they comb the thrift stores and then to try to turn around and sell these items Of course for top dollar. Yet they complain when GameStop or EB games Either undercuts them and buys in bulk or by selling for top dollar. Yet though they complain about eBay when I go to a store and they don't have a price that's the very first place they check and all of a sudden they want eBay prices