IGNORED

2 player at the same time games

grips03

Double Dragon and Rampage also are games that you can have 2 player at the same time besides the ones mention. The 7800 version of Double Dragon though isn't that great though.

Rampage is more fun as two player game than as a single player game. I played this game a lot in the early 1990's with friends and with my younger brother.

Edited by 8th lutz

PacManPlus's Space Invaders, Asteroids Deluxe, Space Duel....all feature 2 players at once. You can't beat 2-player Centipede. So fun. All the sports games, Joust, Mario Bros., Double Dragon, Rampage, Xenophobe, Ballblazer, Asteroids, Robotron 2084.....all are great 2 player at once rockers.

You could try Robotron. One guy controls the character and the other just shoots.

This is my favorite two-player game on the 7800. Mainly because a lot of two-player cooperative games in general rely on both players working independently. But when both players are used to control the same guy, suddenly you're introduced to a whole new level of cooperation. Love it.