IGNORED

What Are These?

thegamezmaster

Flash Cart (nice!), takes a Micro SD card & lets you play whatever game files you put on it.

Other thing is to fill the GBA cart slot when you don't have a game cart in there.

Thanks for the reply! Do you know what size and type of card? Mean SD or SDCH? I have no instructions or idea how to setup or use. Appreciate any help!

Edited by thegamezmaster

When I see a white case on a flash cart, it usually means a DSTT card. Some of them can take SDHC, some cant. I would suggest finding a 1 or 2 gb MicroSD, and downloading the software from... uh... GBATemp I think?

EDIT: Derp, FileTrip, where it seems GBATemp'ers upload all their files:

http://filetrip.net/nds-downloads/flashcart-files/dstt-series/

Edited by nukeshed
  • Like 1

When I see a white case on a flash cart, it usually means a DSTT card. Some of them can take SDHC, some cant. I would suggest finding a 1 or 2 gb MicroSD, and downloading the software from... uh... GBATemp I think?

EDIT: Derp, FileTrip, where it seems GBATemp'ers upload all their files:

http://filetrip.net/...es/dstt-series/

Thanks for the help! Now if I can just figure out how to do this! If anyone can help me, please PM me, thanks!

Edited by thegamezmaster

What's a passport? Did get the GBA one to play gba roms.

Some DS flash carts used this kind of gba cart to be able to play NDS roms off your DS flash cart

These were the first DS flash carts, later they would bypass the "passport cart"

There is also those kind of gba cart wich can play one rom at time by flashing them using a DS Flash cart ... EZ Flash to be exact

Hard to say, but you have either this:

A DS Flash cart with a "passport cart"

Or

A DS Flash cart with a GBA Flash cart

Just checked my DS Flash cart wich is white and its a DSTT flash cart ... Ndstt.com

The cart is white with a black label....look similar to yours

Tried Ndstt.com and their download no luck. Card looks like that, also looks like an R3DS. Tried that with no luck. Both ways says no ds cart in slot. Both cards have a slot for a micro SD card. Not sure what flash the rom means, I'm new to all this. So right now I'm at a loss as what to try. :?

Edited by thegamezmaster

• 3 weeks later...

Slowly getting them to work through trial and error. Finding it a real pain finding roms without a lot of hassle. Having trouble getting the slot 2 card to save games. Anyone know how? Does anyone have the cd and instructions for a R4 Revolution or an M3 Lite? PM me if so, need to get.Thanks.

Edited by thegamezmaster