IGNORED

Venture: An "Atlantis Games Group" Release

Kjmann

First off leet me begin by saying that I will not answer questions or Discuss anything here in the public forum. This post is strictly for information for the Atariage Community Concerning our release of Venture.

1. The 5 venture carts that were sold recently For The 8 Bit were not supposed to be sold at all. there was some basic miscommunication with lance at video 61 and he released them by accident. No Problem there, but due to the bugs that were in those versions, Lance is offering Exchanges on those 5 for the official release if those people wish to due so when they are available.

2. There will be NO digital releases. Ever.

3. Our Plan is to release Venture Jointly with Lance at Video61 and Al through the AtariAgae Store. The Atari 8 Bit Version Will Be First. So Basicly We Want AtariAge (Al) To Manufacture the Carts and any other Materials (Boxes, Manuals, Etc) For us and Lance will simply carry those in his store as well as Al Having them Available in the AA Store.

4. We Are Planning on a 5200 Release.

5. Fear Not Venture enthusiests, we are working on more things to increase the difficulty in Challanger Mode. Perhaps an Extra Never Before Seen Level. You never know. LOL

If there are any basic questions Concerning Venture, I can be PM'd here on Atari Age. I will not respond to open discussion on The Forums.

Thak you all. I hope this answers some of your questions.

=)

Sal (The Kjmann)

• Like 1