IGNORED

Sign this Petition

Stun Runner 87

Yyou guys are totally insane...Wow, all I did was suggest that us atari fans sign a dam petition and be supportive if Atarii ever came out with a new console....Anyone on this forum who wouldn't buy a new console made by Atari is lying to there dam selves, LMAO. jeeeeeeeez ...keep it real....

Oh trust me the majority here surely WOULD buy a new Atari console if only as a conversation piece after the inevitable failing against the competition. There is no other site more loyal or loving of ATARI but at what point does that require us to back and support a useless, pointless, doomed to fail petition? If our responses are surprising to you either you have not been here long, you do not realize we are all having fun here or you're just taking it to personal. OF COURSE we are insane, we worship the woodgrain, idolize consoles and computers of years gone by. If this had been 2 pages of OH BOY! Gosh darn it YES we will all sign! POWER TO ATARI! BLAH BLAH BLAH blowing sunshine up your butt, perhaps that would have been more enjoyable to you? Just telling you the reality of the situation my friend, we are already "keeping it real" you on the other hand....not so much! :P This thread is a blast though! :lol:

Edited by OldSchoolRetroGamer
  • Like 1

Its my thread and ill cry if I want to, cry if I want to, cry if I want toooooo......

You would cry too if it happened to you. :)

Now if you'll excuse me, id like to get back to my game of Centipede in which I just scored 876,998,654,9233.........I'm the man.....Gosh Darn it, Jeepers Creepers, and a by golly gee wiz.....And godbless us everyone.....

Edited by Stun Runner 87

Get ready, the new state of the art worlds first holographic video game system by our friends at atari inc. Due for release next year....now wutcha gotta say about this? Huh? What?

Behold, the next generation of video game consoles, the "Atari Spector" Yippy Ky Yeah Muthafunkaz!!!

http://www.atarimuseum.com/videogames/dedicated/cosmos/spector.JPG

This is for the Atari doubters.......this will shut Ps3ers and xboxers up, LoL :)

Edited by Stun Runner 87

I didn't write the petition, but I agree with the writer of it 100%.....I just stumbled upon it while browsing the internet.........I think its long long long overdue and Atari should attempt to regain dominence in the video game market...who better than the brand that started it all???........I'M ALL FOR AN ATARI COMBACK, AND THE NEW CONSOLE SHOULD BE COMPATITBLE FOR ALL its old system games as well just as the writer of the petition suggests........I don't care if it would require digging up the bones of Jack Tremiel if that's what it would take to get Atari going once more........ :)

I see you are presently quite naive. :P

Or you could just be trolling... :ponder:

Edited by Segataritensoftii
  • Like 3

Stun Runner 87 -- I linked the petition page to Atari's facebook page for you, and I received the response that "Atari likes this". Take whatever you want from their response of thumbs up.

Fans wanting Atari to make a new console:

http://www.petitiononline.com/atari06/petition.html

* * * NEW ATARI GAME CONSOLE * * * Petition www.petitiononline.com

• Like 1

Stun Runner 87 -- I linked the petition page to Atari's facebook page for you, and I received the response that "Atari likes this". Take whatever you want from their response of thumbs up.

Fans wanting Atari to make a new console:

http://www.petitiono...6/petition.html

* * * NEW ATARI GAME CONSOLE * * * Petitionwww.petitiononline.com

Thanks my brutha of the struggle. :)

Now all we need is exactly 100,546,899,343 more signatures and 1 dollar from each person that signs this....Or else 1 of us has to win the Megamillions or Powerball Lottery so we can buy Atari Inc and get the project started....YES!!

Edited by Stun Runner 87
  • Like 1

Last I heard 'current Atari' was a pack of jerks rampaging across the internet threatening homebrewers and small dev houses with legal action. Or how they tried using close to slave labor to remake pong for the modern masses. Why would I buy anything from them? Ever.

All they want to do is sell tee shirts, belt buckles, and lousy ipod clones of games I have a million better copies of already.

Atari should just go away.

Edited by Reaperman
  • Like 4

Last I heard 'current Atari' was a pack of jerks rampaging across the internet threatening homebrewers and small dev houses with legal action. Or how they tried using close to slave labor to remake pong for the modern masses. Why would I buy anything from them? Ever.

All they want to do is sell tee shirts, belt buckles, and lousy ipod clones of games I have a million better copies of already.

Atari should just go away.

Don't worry, after I win the megamillions lottery jackpot and buy Atari Inc, ill fire all those jerks and hire you guys. Ill also hire Pacmanplus and AL as Atari's new CEO and General Manager.. Then we can donate all those funny looking t-shirts and belt buckles to the Salvation Army and turn Atari back into the video game king of the world once more like the prophecies were written in biblical times.... Would that help the cause? :)

Edited by Stun Runner 87

Come on !

Current "Atari" is former French games company "Infogrames" (including Lociriel, Ocean...).

Currently they are a small firm about 50 employees, living from the licenses of the historical Atari (of course, because who give a damn about Infogrames Licenses ? tintin to the moon ? S.A.P.H.I.R (H.E.R.O rip-off) ?)

Clearly, they must disappear if they continue acting like stupid threatening homebrewers.

And FREE the ahrdware patents, for (anything you want) SAKE !

You all know this was Stun Runner 87s attempts at a friendly game of trolling, right? Not malicious, mind you. It's just obvious that a petition such as this is pointless.

If we're going to continue a conversation here let's talk about what WE want in a new "Atari" console - not what a pointless petition means.

• Like 1

Atari in the mobile market, don't think so

That's the only hardware market they can get into, the desktop games market is already spoken for, hardly anyone is doing anything (games wise) for computers (pc's) and most of the linux stuff is free

Hows about a retro mobile, Atari....show me the money (as it said in some film)

Atari in the mobile market, don't think so

That's the only hardware market they can get into, the desktop games market is already spoken for, hardly anyone is doing anything (games wise) for computers (pc's) and most of the linux stuff is free

Hows about a retro mobile, Atari....show me the money (as it said in some film)

According to this old link below, someone already made an Atari 7800 portable. Like 4 years ago by a guy named Ben Heck. Check it out....

http://m.engadget.com/2008/06/19/ben-heck-does-it-again-with-atari-7800-portable/

It never came available to the public, Its about as big as an IPad LoL. Its got an option for both paddle like controls and also a NES style gamepad control...It looks cool as Hell...Id buy it. :)

post-33151-0-57536600-1351623380_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Stun Runner 87

Seriously, is this user supposed to be some kind of parody persona?

Listen mack, I hope you are not reffering to me. I was actually being very sincere about this thread, bub...I sincerely would love more than anything in the world for a new Atari console and I'm pretty certain there are millions around the world that would buy into it......And as far as my last reply to another member that simply expressed interest in a portable Atari, all I did was linked up an article about it for his veiwing pleasure. And humble interests...How does that make me a parody persona?, LoL......

Edited by Stun Runner 87