IGNORED

If I were president I would make one law of the land

Atari the Jedi

That it to be illegal for anyone to describe 5200 pac-man, super break out or centipede as rare. Had someone earlier today claimed that They had some really rare games for the Atari and it turned out to be these three.

I would only vote for you if you also promised to give everyone a pony...otherwise, Vermin Supreme gets my vote!!!

Rare is a relative term. Atari 5200 Pacman is probably pretty rare compared to Budweiser cans, for instance. In the universe, life of any kind is pretty scarce too. It just so happens the Earth is crawling with it.

No more guns in the hands of criminals / drug dealers would be a nice promise for society.

Edited by stardust4ever

Rare is a relative term. Atari 5200 Pacman is probably pretty rare compared to Budweiser cans, for instance. In the universe, life of any kind is pretty scarce too. It just so happens the Earth is crawling with it.

No more guns in the hands of criminals / drug dealers would be a nice promise for society.

A comparison to other things is only acceptable if the comparison is explicit...

"This cartridge is rare, compared to Budweiser cans."

"This comic book is in mint condition, compared to ground zero of a nuclear detonation."

"This car runs great, compared to a man without legs."

Any implicit comparison is understood to be to the same category of item. Anything else is fraudulent, and I have little doubt that the courts would see it the same way.