IGNORED

Is this a scam or a deal?

PitfallHarry2600

As you may know, I was searching for a PAL heavy sixer for quite some time now. But today I found this interesting offer on eBay, but I don't completely trust it.

It looks like to be a HS, but the box looks like a typical Light Sixer box. Plus we can't see the console well, an the price seems too high.

Is it worth it or not?

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fitm%2FAtari-2600-PAL-UK-Heavy-Six-Sunnyvale-Woody-Boxed-Complete-Bundle-29-Games-%2F160929039226%3Fpt%3DUK_VintageComputing_RL%26hash%3Ditem25781e437a%26_uhb%3D1

It's a Heavy Sixer, not 100% sure on the box, I can just about make out the ingersol logo bottom left, which would be correct, but only with a heavy sixer on the picture.

If you are serious (blimey I paid £30 for my boxed pal H6er!) I would ask for a lot of photos!

edit: just saved the image and zoomed in, it does look like the correct box, but again I would ask the seller for better photos.

Also the serial numbers on the bottom of the H6er and the box should match. It is very easy to put the H6er in a later box, because the box artwork was not changed for years!

Buyer beware, if the serial numbers don't match , it aint worth that much!!

Edited by mimo

Correct me if I'm wrong, but heavy sixer paddles and CX-10 joysticks aren't really all that rare. I've found two sets of heavy sixer paddles (one Atari and one Sears) as well as a CX-10 in the wild before.

Perhaps the PAL console is rare, but I still wouldn't think it's worth 350 pounds sterling.