IGNORED

How rare is the insert for Tunnel Runner?

franticjelly

Hey everyone. Wondering if anyone can share what they know about the rarity of the insert that came inside the Tunnel Runner box?

I was browsing for a complete in box copy and saw this one eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2711131885131?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=271113188513&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

The insert is not that big a deal to me but I did notice someone placed a bid within the first 30 mins of it being listed so it got me curious.

Hey everyone. Wondering if anyone can share what they know about the rarity of the insert that came inside the Tunnel Runner box?

I was browsing for a complete in box copy and saw this one eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2711131885131?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=271113188513&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

The insert is not that big a deal to me but I did notice someone placed a bid within the first 30 mins of it being listed so it got me curious.

It must be somewhat desirable. The person with the first bid is a flipper that turns stuff around and reposts for at least double. She apparently thinks she can make money on it.

I still have the "Tip Sheet' for Raiders of the Lost Ark with the manual. For a while there, all I thought I had was the tip sheet, but then found the book in a different pile.

A she? Interesting. I was reading about another female ebay flipper in a different thread. I bet they are dudes, but if not I'm sure they are major trolls and I mean that in every sense of the word, haha.

A she? Interesting. I was reading about another female ebay flipper in a different thread. I bet they are dudes, but if not I'm sure they are major trolls and I mean that in every sense of the word, haha.

Nope, a different one from the other "flipper" discussion that was out there. I happen to know this one because of a bad purchase I made from her some time back. Now I always watch out for her listings. She lists a lot of nice stuff, and I also often see when she buys it and what it goes for.

Yep, fantastic game, love it but I can't see spending that much on cardboard and paper, but I'm kooky like that.

Exactly... and when it comes to getting that insert, if you aren't trying to re-sell the game, it's a snap to just make your own. It's the same size as the book and was printed on standard white paper.

Bear in mind that this is coming from someone who just paid over $30 for a CIB 5200 Gorf. :o

Maybe I should chip away at her max bid. Might as well make her pay through the nose for something like that.

I see the point of reselling individual games from a lot, but I have mixed feelings about resellers in general, and I am one.

My honest advice is if this goes over $50, buy a cheaper copy that's missing only the insert, then make your own.

Edited by shadow460