IGNORED

UN Squadron 7800 graphics... Any advice/feedback is welcome

gorfcadet

I haven't been contacted by anyone for programming. I have put it on the back burner due to another project and need to refocus on work and family. I will finish up graphics for this to be a five level game at some point, but without a programmer interested I'm not going into mad rush mode. If someone contacted me today, tomorrow, whatever, that could change in a second. Health is better, so I look forward to diving back in.

I haven't been goofing off completely though, I'm just not ready to talk about the other thing yet.

• Like 1

Thanks GB! I'll crank up the brightness and root out those darn pixels after lunch! I've been color swapping some sprites and I've gotten the graphics for level one in at 12! I think I have some black colors that are hiding from me, but I'll find them. So here is a populated LVL 1 test shot with baddies and backgrounds! I'll get back to the shop's mock up later today or tomorrow. Thanks again GB, without your help, God only knows how many nitpicks I'd be digging out at the end! You da man! Now you just need to teach a coding class online!

Hope everyone is doing well! I'm daydreaming of box art for this one.

Would you like me to get on it and maybe visualise your day dream :)