IGNORED

The NEW High Score Club 1.18 ~ Ice Hockey

Vocelli

17+7=24

huh. thought I would do better. scence me and scrabbler have been playing this before I was on atari age. 10 points? maybe 5 points would have been a bit better so people can make a post more and get more involvement. but what do I know, I am only a teen. :D GET YOUR GAME ON AND HAVE A BLAST.

post-33984-0-54649000-1359244697_thumb.jpg

Edited by gamerguy99
  • Like 2

25+9=34

BETTER! I finally got a big score. Me and dad were amazed. I cheered and he laughed. I made a promise to him. I promised that I would beat him in the numbers of score. Any time I can get I will try my best. I have been thinking though. maybe we should have a thing where we play against someone as a bonus. A multiplayer game, that we find a person to play with and beat them for bonus. just to get like the old days that my dad has told me about and have a good experience. I thought this because, every time I play a game with my dad I always have a good time.let me know what you think of that. like or not. :thumbsup: :thumbsdown: :D GET YOUR GAME ON AND HAVE A BLAST.

post-33984-0-53709700-1359330914_thumb.jpg

Edited by gamerguy99
  • Like 3

25+9=34

BETTER! I finally got a big score. Me and dad were amazed. I cheered and he laughed. I made a promise to him. I promised that I would beat him in the numbers of score. Any time I can get I will try my best. I have been thinking though. maybe we should have a thing where we play against someone as a bonus. A multiplayer game, that we find a person to play with and beat them for bonus. just to get like the old days that my dad has told me about and have a good experience. I thought this because, every time I play a game with my dad I always have a good time.let me know what you think of that. like or not. :thumbsup: :thumbsdown: :D GET YOUR GAME ON AND HAVE A BLAST.

Personally I really like your idea. In fact I said something like this in Dark Chambers, iirc.

But it's seems to be difficult to add this player vs. player bonus feature in our HSC because almost everyone play alone :(.

I hope javatari can bring some p. vs. p. feature to AA... It's an idea...

You're lucky to have your dad to play with :thumbsup:. That's a great bonus per se. ;)

• Like 1

47 = 31 + 16

Okay, I'll be satisfied with this one. I finally had a game without any dead spots of the puck bouncing around chewing up time. And I finished +30 on my score in the same game as my high score. Time to relax for this week.

Congratulations!

Great score and you just passed me!

I'm also going to relax a bit before taking care of rabbits.

Yeah, I really suck at this game, I had a qualifier till 2 sec. to go. I'M OUT!!!!! When I was a young kid i'd spike the control when I felt I was HAD by the computer. This game got me SOOOO close to reliving that part of my childhood, I PUT IT AWAY!!!! No wabbits in my collection so I have a week to unwind and play some Ms. Pac-Man and Centipede. GOOD LUCK WABBIT HUNTERS!!!! Thats 15-6, the 6 is hard to make out.

post-33986-0-03279100-1359340625_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Yeah, that's another issue entirely man. What was brought up is the potential for people to cheat using emulators by using save-states. If you're not aware of what those are, it lets you save the game at any point and restart there. So play wildly, get points, keep saving, if you die, go back to your last save point and progressively save until you have a massive score. That's what we were talking about, not the legality of use, which has been a big debate for awhile among many people.

The only thing which I'm considering MORE LEGAL to use is Fast Forward when I use emulators which have this feature.

I'm using on games whose scoring type is NORMAL POINTS from highest to lowest, and when I'm in a hurry.

I used Fast Forward when I played recently Activision Anthology on Visual Boy Advance Emulator.