IGNORED

Arcade Market

My gaming interests keep morphing and (much to my wife's chagrin) getting more expensive :D Lately I have been really researching arcades. Only problem is I don't yet have a place to put any arcades, so as an outlet for my interests and finds I thought I'd do some posting here. First item that really has me wishing I had my man cave ready is this:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2611495998541?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=261149599854&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Honestly I want to buy it anyway but the fact that it isn't fully functional gives me pause. I don't know how difficult this would be to fix... If I had a place to put it I would probably go ahead and take the risk... Then of course there is the price. I had planned on spending in the 5-6 hundred range for an arcade, 4 grand is a bit steep... But the history and beauty of this machine tempts me anyway :) I think if I did buy it I would remove the custom paint, I like the original all yellow better.