IGNORED

Beware of afranco86 on EBay!

RickHarrisMaine

Guy claimed my Atari Lynx II didn't work filed an eBay buyer protection case against me (which they of course sided with him despite the no return nature of the auction). He was supposed to send me back my item for a refund and he never did though he gave eBay some bogus tracking information for a package that was delivered to a town 30 miles north of me. I had to go through eBay to appeal this decision and they ultimately sided with me and I'm in the process of getting my money back. On top of this he leaves me negative feedback. I wouldn't sell to this guy ever again and as he's buying Atari stuff on eBay lately I didn't want any of you to deal with this clown.

Edited by RickHarrisMaine

I can't believe someone who would plan and execute such a scam would be allowed to continue making transactions. I am also amazed each time I hear about something like this, no matter how many times it happens. I like to think classic gaming attracts mostly decent people, but I suppose it is inevitable some will not be.

Guy claimed my Atari Lynx II didn't work filed an eBay buyer protection case against me (which they of course sided with him despite the no return nature of the auction). He was supposed to send me back my item for a refund and he never did though he gave eBay some bogus tracking information for a package that was delivered to a town 30 miles north of me. I had to go through eBay to appeal this decision and they ultimately sided with me and I'm in the process of getting my money back. On top of this he leaves me negative feedback. I wouldn't sell to this guy ever again and as he's buying Atari stuff on eBay lately I didn't want any of you to deal with this clown.

Theres always someone trying to get something for nothing. I hope you can get the negative feedback withdrawn. Make sure to put him on your blocked buyers list.