IGNORED

Zaxxon issue?

captcapcom

I've never opened my system, but I've taken apart the controllers and adjusted them several times. Let us know the results, if you do it. I always use Missile Command - try to center to cursor then put the controller back together like that. Popeye is another that is really picky - can't get Popeye to climb the stairs sometimes! But frankly I just use my Masterplay and a Genesis controller for these problematic control games.

Ahh... I opened up the system and saw where to adjust. I was hesitant since all my other games work great. I don't want to lose functionality in everything else....

Just remember how far you move the plastic inside. A great game to calibrate the side to side is Galaxian. The potentiometer has to be tweaked just right to get the varaible speed in both directions. You can even set the adjustment while the controller is plugged in running the game, just have care as to not short out anything.