IGNORED

Just thought I'd share this.

DemonoidTentacle

I recently just had some of my NES collection up on eBay. I'm normally a buyer, not a seller.

During which a potential bidder, ebannie, asked if I had a Buy It Now price, which I didn't. It was auction only.

Well my auction ended for $530 Australian, which I am very happy about.

So then I get another message from ebannie:

well, i guess maybe next time you might consider a buy it now, consering i was willing to pay 850 delivered but you didnt get close to what i was prepared to pay, but if your happy with what u got then have a great day, cheers eb

Do sellers normally get this kind of contact from the people who didn't win the auction?

What a goose!

There are some mad tools out there... If he wanted to offer you a $850 BIN offer why didn't just come out and say that to begin with? Because in reality he would have sent you a low ball offer and tried to get a steal off you... (hey I would have ;) )

Instead you got a decent price and because he feels rejected (as I am sure he often does) he decides to take a pot shot and spin some BS as to make you feel like you are the ass... what a low life.

If the situation bothers you, you should probably not sell on Ebay. If that is the worst thing that happens to you, consider yourself very fortunate. Wait until a buyer decides he is not happen with the item, or you missed a pinpoint speck on the label that they happen to notice and start leaving you 1 or 2 DSR ratings for item description.

Edited by kennybrooks