IGNORED

Centipede High score!

Vintagebreed

I don't recall playing the novice level of Centipede, so I can't give you a direct basis of comparison. However, if you check the 7800 HSC records thread, you will see that a score of 296,330 on the standard level was attained by Shawn Sr. On the advanced level, a score of 78,115 was attained by yours truly, but I must say that there was rather low participation that week, so this score isn't all that great as far as high score records go.

Hope that helps. Have fun!

So, there's no High Score Club until March or so. And I haven't given centipede any love lately. Anyone want to throw down on this one until the HSC starts? We can do all difficulties and track top of each.

Last week I got a centipede cartridge!

We can start in this thread since it's called Centipede High Score.

Well I just played a game in novice and got

post-32348-0-49553000-1360458053_thumb.jpg

In the Intellivision HSC we are playing a knock out tournament and centipede is the current game.

So it's a perfect time to play centipede for me. I'm playing a recent acquired cartridge and practicing for the Intellivision centipede. ( Unfortunately I don't have the intellivision centipede and I'll play on emulation)