IGNORED

Okay... I live for yet another day

Curt Vendel

• 3 weeks later...

Take care of yourself, Curt!! First and formost, take care of yourself. The XM can wait, as can any other task. Your health is more important than anything else right now. Don't stress about it, or anything else. Take care of yourself, and I'm passing thoughts on to you!

Good news! Curt's back! My XM will be over! I hope you're okay Curt

Indeed, they will be over for everyone who ordered. More importantly, glad Curt is recovering nicely and hope he is taking his time and not pushing himself too hard to try fulfilling the orders.

Well I've reviewed and made some checked on the CPU sheet of schematics, going to do the Memory and NvRAM sheet next, those are the bigger portions of the design, also the CPU portion has the bus divider logic as well so that was of major importance since that is where V3 completely changed from the previous designs and I'm actually very happy that is in there to make the XM always look like 1 device at a time instead of 5 or so devices contending for the Bus... as well as a cartridge.

• Like 11

Well I've reviewed and made some checked on the CPU sheet of schematics, going to do the Memory and NvRAM sheet next, those are the bigger portions of the design, also the CPU portion has the bus divider logic as well so that was of major importance since that is where V3 completely changed from the previous designs and I'm actually very happy that is in there to make the XM always look like 1 device at a time instead of 5 or so devices contending for the Bus... as well as a cartridge.

Thanks Curt, to dedicate yourself to this great project!

I am sure that one day I'll have the honor of opening and modding or troubleshooting an XM. Years from now when that happens, I will remember this thread. Since laughter is the best medicine, I fully expect to see some jokes lithographed on the PCB.

Take care!