IGNORED

Atari 2600 Tempest (Reproduction alert)

Andre81

Basic gameplay mechanics are in place, but it only has one "level" and is far from complete. Not something you're going to want to play more than once or twice.

..Al

Please don't put any on eBay Al. Of all the prototypes I have tried, this is HORRIBLE.

Anyone getting this not knowing what it is will be disappointed and it will make Atari 2600 and AtariAge look bad.

If you can get it pulled, do that instead of putting a repro up.

Please don't put any on eBay Al. Of all the prototypes I have tried, this is HORRIBLE.

Anyone getting this not knowing what it is will be disappointed and it will make Atari 2600 and AtariAge look bad.

If you can get it pulled, do that instead of putting a repro up.

I can't get it pulled, but I don't want someone to pay $125 for this cart, either. It is terrible, I just spent a minute playing it. I'll make it clear in the description that the game is terrible to play. Will also include a link to Matt's review on AtariProtos.com.

..Al

I can't get it pulled, but I don't want someone to pay $125 for this cart, either. It is terrible, I just spent a minute playing it. I'll make it clear in the description that the game is terrible to play. Will also include a link to Matt's review on AtariProtos.com.

..Al

I guess that's best then. Another one to compare.

I just played a bit myself and it does have 4 variations, keeps score, and A difficulties makes it harder and even worse!