IGNORED

Make your own awesome 2600 dual stick controllers!

Godzilla

This is GREAT for games like raiders of the lost ark, stargate and anything else that uses two sticks (7800 robotron, on your pc via interface listed in another post, for assault, battlezone, etc.) does 2600 crazy climber support true two stick control?

I built myself one of these like over a decade ago, and it is STILL a tight and solid dual stick. The nice buttons on top also allow for great control on your pc ingames like assault, battlezone. I hear there is a 2 stick tank control hack for some 2600 games, so this would also really enhance those games.

anyway, to make ur own kickass uber 2 sticks of joy, all u need is 2 wico bat sicks, 2 thick metal clothes hangers coated with thick plastic (better grip, no controller damage,) (optional pair of snips,) pliers (u can use the pliers to bend peices back and forth to break off excess, or u can use the optional snips.) straighten each hanger, align sticks horizontally, take each hanger, and wrap horizontally around the two sticks (one around the top, and one around the bottom,) , wrap the two ends around each other, use the pilers to tighten the sticks by twisting the clothes hangers. (It helps to get yourself an estimate of how much of each clotheshanger you are going to use, and snip/break them to size ahead of time so you ideally wont have to trim when you are done twisting them tight.) enjoy.