IGNORED

Do people actually buy empty game boxes?

atari2600land

Web of Fire is the rarest game on the 32X and a CIB copy is conceivably out of the price range of many collectors. Something like this would probably appeal to a 32X fan. I don't know to much about this seller or these cases but just from glancing through the pictures, I'd say that they would potentially be something I'd be interested in as I like having cases, dust cover, etc. for my cartridges and some of these look pretty nice.

Whether I'd pay $11 + shipping for one box I can't say. I am tired and not interested in spending money right now so I will pretend I never clicked that link lol

These plastic cases have been around for a while now. There's dozens of listings on eBay (from a few different sellers) for them, and not just for rare titles. Obviously there must be some kind of a market for them, and I can see why. If you don't care about having an original box and just want something cheap (and durable) to store your games in, this would certainly do the trick.

• Like 1