IGNORED

VDP Programmer's Guide: Now with SPPU004 Appendix E

intvnut

All,

Some time back I posted some scans I made of TI's document SPPU004, the VDP Programmer's Guide. In case you missed it, you can get a ZIP file with individual page scans here:

http://spatula-city...._prog_guide.zip

I could have sworn someone helped me convert those scans into a PDF, but if they did, I can't find it. In any case, a couple people contacted me about scanning Appendix E, which contains programming examples for a few different microprocessors of the era (6502, 8088 and 9995). I managed to talk my wife into scanning this appendix for me, since I've been so busy lately. This scan is actually a PDF, owing to the fact she scanned this with newer software. :-) While it might not be directly useful to the 99/4A community, I figure there is a bit of overlap.

Also, so that this post isn't a complete waste of time, be sure to check out Karl Guttag's TMS9918A and 9900-series brain dump here: http://spatula-city....14u2c/vdp-99xx/

I posted that brain dump quite some time ago, but it never hurts to get another reference out there, I suppose. Feel free to mirror anything from there. I'm pretty sure Karl was sharing with the world, not just me, when he shared that history.

--Joe

TI_VideoDisplayProcessorsGuide1984_AppendexE.pdf

Edited by intvnut
  • Like 3